Stockton California Homes For Sale, 95203, Stockton Real Estate Listings
Stockton Magnolia District, Victory Park
& other 95203 Neighborhoods
Located in Northern California’s beautiful
Stockton is approximately 80 miles east of the San Francisco Bay area and about 50 miles south of the
California state capital of Sacramento. The seat of
San Joaquin County, Stockton has earned the title “All-American City” by the National Civic League for the work the community of more than 290,000 has done to create jobs, reduce crime, improve the Delta’s environment and revitalize its
historic downtown. Stockton is at the heart of rich farmland that made California known for its agricultural bounty. The nearby
San Joaquin/Sacramento River Delta offers year-round boating, fishing, water-skiing, and sailing to area residents and visitors. The
University of the Pacific and California State University, Stanislaus are just two of the higher education facilities in the Stockton area. The county’s 17
school districts provide families with many choices for their children’s education. While the agribusiness continues to thrive, other industries have begun to find success in the region. Major
employers in the city include St. Joseph’s Health Care, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Dameron Hospital. At the heart of
downtown Stockton is the Weber Point Events Center, a unique open-air events and recreation facility. The Center plays host to many city events and features a children’s play area, an interactive water display, the Point Amphitheater and a plaza. Real estate options in Stockton consist of
single-family detached homes, estate properties,
Stockton Photo Album • Stockton Photo Gallery
Search all Stockton Real Estate & Stockton Homes
New Stockton 95203 Listings Posted Hourly - See Them Here First!
Stockton 95203 Home Photos and Virtual Home Tours of hundreds of beautiful Stockton Homes with no registration required!
No web site, large or small, can take the place of a top Stockton Realtor.
The Stockton real estate market changes rapidly. As top Stockton Realtors, we have the experience and proven track record you need.
We know and understand Stockton 95203 real estate and we can help you find your perfect
Stockton home. We created our Stockton real estate web site with many quick home searches to make it easy for you to find your new home in
Stockton California is a wonderful place to live. We understand that Buying or Selling a
Stockton home is a major event. Let us help you find your home in Stockton. We will make your move to
Stockton stress free and enjoyable.
Need expert assistance in Buying or Selling a Stockton home?
Contact us with confidence! We guarantee your privacy will be respected.
Downtown Stockton Central Business District
(209) 948-8746 Bordered
by Crosstown Freeway, Interstate 5 and Wilson and Harding Ways 200 stores,
including: Men's Wear Outlet, variety store, beauty supplies store, bookstores,
clothing stores, furniture stores, gift shops, jewelers and shoe stores.
Wright Realtors Yard Sign
Downtown Stockton RTD Building
Stockton Neighborhoods - Click a link or Map Symbol Below
- Stockton 95203: Downtown Stockton; Magnolia, Victory Park
- Stockton 95204: West Stockton; Alpine Manor, Bours Park, Caldwell Village, Collegeview, Country Club Area, Highland Park, Lomita Park, Pacific Gardens, Tuxedo Park
- Stockton 95205: East Stockton; Burkett Gardens, El Ricardo Terrace, Lottie Grunsky
- Stockton 95206: South Stockton; Charter Way, Corona Park, Fair Oaks, Golf Course Estates, Little John Creek, Seven Oaks, Weston Ranch
- Stockton 95207: North Stockton; Colonial South, Holiday Park, Lincoln Village, Mayfair, Pacific Oaks, Park Woods, Quail Lakes, Sherwood Manor, Venetian Bridges, Venetian Gardens, Villa Dorado, Weberstown
- Stockton 95209: Very North Stockton; Bear Creek, Beck Ranch, Colonial Estates, Colonial Heights, Oak Grove Estates, Spanos Park, Stonewood, Western Valley Estates
- Stockton 95210: North East Stockton; Franciscan Plaza, Hammertown, Hillsboro Estates, Loch Lomond, Normandy Village, Park North, San Ramon Terrace, Summerplace, Westmora Estates
- Stockton 95212: North East Stockton; Blossom Ranch, La Morada, Morada, Morada Ranch, Weber Ranch
- Stockton 95215: East of Highway 99; Burkett Gardens, Garden Acres
- Stockton 95219: West of I-5 Stockton; Brookside, Lincoln Village West, Spanos Park West, The Landing
Wrightrealtors.com contains an abundance of information to help you gain more
real estate knowledge. Whether you are looking for to buy a Stockton
condo, it's all right at your fingertips. Our online MLS listings
contain Stockton agent and broker listings which allows you to find real
estate listings from more than just one brokerage firm. As one of Stockton's
top online real estate destinations for real estate information, Wright
Realtors web site contains all of the top
REALTORS listings. So whether you
are wondering what your home value is, looking for a real estate agent to
help you buy or sell a home, or just looking to browse properties in
Stockton neighborhoods, or any other
San Joaquin Community