Stockton Brookside, Lincoln Village West, Spanos Park and Other 95219 Neighborhoods
Stockton 95219 zip code is one of the city's newest areas situated
on the west side of I-5. The better hotels and restaurants are located in or
adjacent to the 95219 zip code. This area includes the Brookside, Lincoln
Village west, and Spanos Park neighborhoods. Spanos Park includes a major
Shopping Center "Park Place".
Stockton Photo Album
Search all Stockton Real Estate & Stockton Homes
New Stockton 95219 Listings Posted Hourly •
See Them Here First!
Stockton 95219 Home Photos and Virtual Home Tours of hundreds of beautiful Stockton Homes with no registration required!
No web site, large or small, can take the place of a top Stockton Realtor.
The Stockton real estate market changes rapidly. As top Stockton Realtors, we have the experience and proven track record you need.
We know and understand Stockton 95219 real estate and we can help you find your perfect
Stockton home. We created our Stockton real estate web site with many quick home searches to make it easy for you to find your new home in
Stockton California is a wonderful place to live. We understand that
Stockton home is a major event. Let us help you find your home in Stockton. We will make your move to
Stockton stress free and enjoyable.
Need expert assistance in Buying or Selling a Stockton home?
Contact us with confidence! We guarantee your privacy will be respected.
Stockton 95219 Retail
In Brookside: Home Depot, restaurants, shops - In Lincoln Village West:
Marina Shopping Center,
In Spanos Park:
Park West Place
• Park West Place Shopping,
Store Photos, phones and more.
I-5 and Eight Mile Road - Trinity Parkway,
Stockton, CA 95219
Stockton's newest shopping area conveniently located
just off Interstate 5. Target; Kohl's; Bed, Bath & Beyond; Borders; Dress
Barn; Famous Footwear; Lane Bryant, PetsMart; Sportmart; Babies R Us, Ross;
and more. The center will total 750,000 square feet on 70 acres at full
build out. Phase I recently opened.
Stockton Neighborhoods - Click a link or Map Symbol Below
- Stockton 95203: Downtown Stockton; Magnolia, Victory Park
- Stockton 95204: West Stockton; Alpine Manor, Bours Park, Caldwell Village, Collegeview, Country Club Area, Highland Park, Lomita Park, Pacific Gardens, Tuxedo Park
- Stockton 95205: East Stockton; Burkett Gardens, El Ricardo Terrace, Lottie Grunsky
- Stockton 95206: South Stockton; Charter Way, Corona Park, Fair Oaks, Golf Course Estates, Little John Creek, Seven Oaks, Weston Ranch
- Stockton 95207: North Stockton; Colonial South, Holiday Park, Lincoln Village, Mayfair, Pacific Oaks, Park Woods, Quail Lakes, Sherwood Manor, Venetian Bridges, Venetian Gardens, Villa Dorado, Weberstown
- Stockton 95209: Very North Stockton; Bear Creek, Beck Ranch, Colonial Estates, Colonial Heights, Oak Grove Estates, Spanos Park, Stonewood, Western Valley Estates
- Stockton 95210: North East Stockton; Franciscan Plaza, Hammertown, Hillsboro Estates, Loch Lomond, Normandy Village, Park North, San Ramon Terrace, Summerplace, Westmora Estates
- Stockton 95212: North East Stockton; Blossom Ranch, La Morada, Morada, Morada Ranch, Weber Ranch
- Stockton 95215: East of Highway 99; Burkett Gardens, Garden Acres
- Stockton 95219: West of I-5 Stockton; Brookside, Lincoln Village West, Spanos Park West, The Landing
Wrightrealtors.com contains an abundance of information to help you gain more real estate knowledge. Whether you are looking for to buy a Stockton home or condo, it's all right at your fingertips. Our online MLS listings contain Stockton agent and broker listings which allows you to find real estate listings from more than just one brokerage firm. As one of Stockton's top online real estate destinations for real estate information, Wright Realtors web site contains all of the top REALTORS listings. So whether you are wondering what your home value is, looking for a real estate agent to help you buy or sell a home, or just looking to browse properties in Stockton neighborhoods, or any other San Joaquin Community