|Lodi Winery List|
|Abundance Vineyards - With so many to chose from, this is a
great Lodi winery! The location and tasting room are beautiful, reminds me of some of the wineries I visited in Tuscany. The staff is very knowledgeable and outgoing. The wines they pour are tasty as well. I especially love their red varieties and sparkling wines. This is a must stop when in Lodi!
1150 West Turner Rd
- The state of the art winery is nestled in the heart of the Lodi Appellation and offers visitors a glimpse into the past with just the perfect touch of modern day artistry. With its blend of limited quantity estate wines, the magnificent collection of art and antiques, and fabulous gardens, statuary and grounds, Berghold Winery & Vineyards is a shining star on the Lodi Wine Trail!.
17343 N. Cherry Road - 209-333-9291
Tasting - Thursday-Sunday 11am - 5pm
|Bokisch Vineyards -Their wines are featured at Cellar Door in downtown, Lodi. That place is kinda quiet most times I go there, so probably not the best environment in which to display the wines... However, they are all great wines and the winery owners are very nice, too.
21 N. School St
|Boitano Family Wines
- Operated by four generations of family. Our mission is to provide elegant affordable wine from quality grapes grown in the Sierra foothills. The Boitano family started growing Sangiovese grapes in their Mokelumne Hill vineyard in 1999. The six generation mother lode family comes together annually to prune in early spring and harvest in fall.
12470 Locke Rd, Lockeford - 209-727-3270
Tasting - Saturday-Sunday - Noon-5pm
|Boogle Winery - Although the Bogle family has been farming since the mid-1800's, it was not until 1968 that the father and son team of Warren and Chris Bogle planted their first 20 acres of wine grapes in Clarksburg, California. In this small farming community nestled along the Sacramento River, the Bogle family's years of hard work have developed into an impressive grape growing operation, as well as a nationally acclaimed winery - 916-744-1139|
- The Borra Vineyards located in Lodi, California We are situated in the Lodi Wine country. The Borra Winery was founded with the intention of making wines that distinctly reflect the true potential of the Lodi Wine Appellation. Our two vineyards are located in different areas within the Lodi Wine Appellation.
1301 E. Armstrong Rd - 209-368-2446
Tasting - Daily Noon-5pm
|Crystal Valley Cellars
- Crystal Valley Cellars was originally founded in 1980 by Mitch Cosentino, and later evolved into Cosentino Winery in the Napa Valley. In April 2001, Crystal Valley Cellars was re-established as a winery dedicated to the production of fine wines from grapes grown outside the Napa Valley. At Crystal Valley Cellars, like his other two wineries, Mitch Cosentino takes a "micro" approach to wine making. The winery focuses on small, distinctive vineyard lots, allowing the fruit sources and varietal characteristics to determine the blends.
16750 E. Highway 88 - 209-759-3888
Tasting - Thursday-Monday 10am - 5pm
|Dancing Fox Winery & Bakery -|
- Being an artist and craftsman it was easy fro them to come up with the name of
their winery, "of Art". It is their name, who they are, Dave and Helen Dart.
They believe winemaking is an expression of art, just using a different medium.
They started making wine in their home 7 years ago. They made small one-barrel lots.
They won numeourus awards in home wine making competitions that allowed them to make a leap of faith and now
they live on a beautiful 7-acre vineyard and winery.
13299 Curry Avenue - 209-334-9946
Tasting - Saturday-Sunday Noon - 5pm
- For more than 75 years, the Indelicato family has been crafting fine wines while assembling a portfolio of world class estate vineyards. Today, Delicato harvests more than 10,000 acres of vineyards across the top grape growing regions of California. These range from the coastal cool of the legendary San Bernabe Vineyard in Monterey to the rolling foothills of Lodi.
12001 S. Highway 99, Manteca - 209-824-3501
Tasting - Daily - 9am - 5:30pm
|Estate Crush - 2 W. Lockeford - A custom crush winery helping over 60 wineries make quality wine. A stop in their tasting room will surprise you. The wall behind the serving counter displays the many wines they are associated with and you will quickly see that many of the wines including their own labels have won awards at the S.F. Chronicle annual wine competition. Their tasting room is open Friday - Sunday 12:00 to 5 PM. Each month they feature different wines for tasting on their menu. And, don't forget to take a 2nd Saturday wine tour and tasting. At the end of the tour three wines are paired with some delicious cheeses.|
|Grands Amis Wineries After nearly 25 years of managing some 2,000 acres of premium grapes, Jonathan and Cathy thought they might try their hand at making a little wine. They enjoyed working together, and knew they had some great fruit coming from these vineyards, so in 2000, they made a small amount of Zinfandel. Still not sure how good they had done, they sampled the wine with winemakers and others in the industry, and received such favorable feedback they decided to move forward. In January 2002 they started their own winery.
115 N. School St, Suite 5 - 209-369-6805
Tasting - Friday-Sunday - 1-5pm
9281 E. Harney Lane - 209-369-4184
Tasting - Daily - 11am - 5:30pm
|Jeremy Wine Company - 6 West Pine Street|
|Jessie's Grove Winery
1973 W. Turner Road
209-368-0880Tasting - Thursday-Sunday 11am-4pm
3750 E. Woodbridge Road
Tasting - Daily - 11am-5pm
|Korbel - Established in 1882, Korbel Champagne Cellars has been a part of America's greatest celebrations for more than 120 years. It has been the exclusive champagne of the past five presidential inaugurations, and was the champagne of choice for the Camelot years of the Kennedy administration.|
|Lodi Grape Festival
- The Lodi Grape Festival & National Wine Show Association, Inc. is a non-profit organization contracted by San Joaquin County to produce the annual Lodi Grape Festival and Harvest Fair and Lodi Spring Wine Show, and manage the fairgrounds on a year-around basis.
|Lodi Wine and Visitor Center - Here is the starting point for anyone wanting to visit the blah wineries here. There is a tasting room with a $5 fee which features some of the local wines. The tasting room/store seems to be the only way to get information about the area2545 W. Turner Rd|
Lucas Winery, They started making wines here in 1978 with the belief that the Lodi Appellation had the potential to create great wines with their own style and personality. Our goal is to create elegant, flavorful, balanced Zinfandels. In pursuit of that goal, we designed a new winery that is unique in the world of Zinfandel.
18196 N, Davis Road
Tasting - Thursday-Sunday Noon-4:30pm
M2 Vintners - When it comes to wine tasting in Lodi this is hands down the best (of very many) experiences I've had!
The servers are very knowledgeable and was truly into and excited about the wine -- Most places in Lodi are like, "I think you'll really enjoy this next wine...because it's the next on the tasting menu" but this lady knows her stuff!
1376 E Turner Rd
|MacchiaIn Italian, Macchia means “the spot”; in Lockeford, Macchia Winery has been earning a reputation as a spot where discriminating vino buffs can find small lots of high-quality vintages – at some very reasonable prices.
12470 Locke Road, Lockeford
209-727-0577Tasting - Friday-Saturday Noon-5pm
|McConnell EstatesLocated just north of the Cosumnes River along Highway 99, McConnell Estates Winery brings the excellence of the Lodi Appellation to Elk Grove. Built over 100 years ago, the beautiful McConnell house serves as both our old-fashioned winery and modern visitors' center. We welcome you to come visit, taste our wines, and relax on the deck in the warm valley sun.
10686 W. Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove
209-685-5368Tasting - Friday-Sunday 11am-5pm
Michael-David VineyardsRising from the resurgent Lodi Appellation, Michael~David Vineyards produces some of the finest award-winning varietal wines in California.
4580 W. Highway 12
209-368-7384Tasting - Daily - 10am-5pm
|Miramont Estate VineyardsIn 1997, our family established Miramont Estate Vineyards. Nestled in the Sierra foothills, our vineyard and boutique winery are located in the Lodi appellation in California. Our Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay grapes thrive in the Mediterranean climate where they are bathed in golden sunlight, caressed nightly by cool Pacific breezes, and then harvested under starlight to protect their luscious flavor at its peak.
24837 E. Milton Rd, Linden - 209-887-3860
Tasting - By appointment only
Ridge Winery - The room where you can have your ceremony and reception is in a large building that used to be their whiskey barrel room. The walls are lined with old dark wood. The ceilings are tall and have exposed ducting. They have lanterns hanging at different levels through out the room. The walls are lined with amazing old signs and old wine making tools. In the very middle of the room they have built a terrace or balcony with a beautiful spiral staircase. When you are at the top you have a great view of the entire place. I just can't explain in words how beautiful this place is. It puts off this amazing warmth when you are in there. I just love love love it!
6100 E. Highway 12 - 209-369-4758
Tasting - Daily - 10am-5pm
|Olde Lockeford Winery
- The original structure was built in 1946 for the Lockeford winery, and today, the old distillery building is used by Olde Lockeford Winery to produce wine after more than 20 years of dormancy.
12470 Locke Road, Building 100, Lockeford - 209-727-9770
Tasting - Daily - 11am-5pm
- The heart of the Omega Vineyards & Winery is about family and the idea of putting our hearts into everything we do.
The foundation and development of our winery began about six years ago when Frank Natsis, owner and proprietor, decided to transition from the restaurant business and farming to full-time winemaking. Our focus is to grow the finest grapes our vineyards could yield and produce fine wines.
13731 N. Highway 88 - 209-367-1910
Tasting - Friday-Sunday - Noon-5pm
|One Way Winery Tasting Room - The owners of One Way Winery,
are Deb & Mike Green. What a wonderful way to get the weekend started! A crisp, delicious sweet wine, wonderful friends, a friendly environment and light jazz playing in the background. A great time
to be had by all. If you get a chance to visit downtown Lodi be sure and stop by this new, friendly venue and enjoy delicious wine and great company!
25 North School St
- Planted in the early 1800's, Peirano Estate was one of the first vineyards in Lodi. Located in the heart of the Lodi Appellation, the 300 acre estate consists of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and perhaps the largest single block of old, head-trained, natural rooted Zinfandel left in California.
|Pondl Winery - The place doesn't look like much from the outside but I love this place. The wine is excellent. The two men that own it are great and their wines are really good for how "new" they are. People talk down at Roses, but their Pinup wine is so delicious. Try it, promise tonight disappoint.
665 W Turner Rd
|Riaza Wines - 20 W. Elm - his Lodi winery has amazing wine, friendly and knowledgeable owners who pour at the tasting room, and delicious snacks. Their club membership includes fun pick up parties also with music and food. The owners can recommend pairings and recipes, and can give you any detail about the wine or the wine making process. It's a rare treat to have such a wonderful winery at such an affordable price, and to have the wine makers pour for you to boot!|
|Ripken Vineyards & Winery Inc
- The phantom clone originated somewhere in the Chateauneuf du Pape region of the Rhone Valley in France, then mistakenly sold to the grower - the talented Mr. Ripkin - as Roussanne, who, finally, sold the resulting grapes to Michael~David Vineyards. The rest is history!
2472 Sargent Road - 209-367-WINE
Tasting - By appointment only
|Rosenblum Cellars produces an internationally renowned portfolio of more than 40 wines from top vineyards located throughout California's finest appellations. Originally known for world-class vineyard-designated zinfandels, Rosenblum Cellars also crafts a full range of award-winning wines, including cabernet sauvignon, merlot, petite sirah, syrah, chardonnay, viognier, marsanne and roussanne.|
|St Amant Winery
- A small family owned winery located in Lodi, California that prides itself in producing handcrafted wines of superb quality. Focusing on Mediterranean grapes, St.Amant crafts distinctive wines from Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian varietals in addition to California’s own Zinfandel.
1 Winemaster Way - 209-367-0648
Tasting - By appointment only
|Spenker Winery has deep roots in the rich soils of the Lodi Appellation. In 1902, Grandfather Fritz Spenker skillfully planted a unique zinfandel clone recognized for its distinctive character and quality
17303 N. DeVries Road
209-367-0467Tasting - Saturday-Sunday - Noon-4pm
|Sutter Home VineyardsSutter Home Winery was founded in the late 1800's and has always produced quality wines at reasonable prices. The Trinchero family purchased the winery in 1947 and has pioneered many industry innovations over the past half century.
|Toasted Toad Cellars - 21 E. Pine - Amazing family owned boutique winery in downtown Lodi. Jeff (father) and Laura (daughter) make an awesome team when it comes to making wines. Whether you're looking for a crisp refreshing white, a full body complex red or a "Totally Lickable" sweet dessert wine Toasted Toad is the place! Make sure to drop by on your next wine tasting trip to Lodi.|
|Van Ruiten WineryAfter his arrival in the United States shortly after World War II, John Van Ruiten settled in the Lodi area. His desire to have his own land was realized when in the early 1950’s and with his personal ‘sweat equity’, John bought his first vineyard property. He then planted Zinfandel vines and began growing winegrapes in the Lodi Appellation.
340 N. Highway 12 - 209-334-5722
Tasting - Daily - 11am-5pm
|Vino Con Brio at Amorosa VineyardsTantalizing new grape varieties for the Lodi appellation! Matson Family Vineyards produce eclectic grapes and unparalleled wines, vibrant with flavor and complex character. We continue Lodi’s long tradition of superior viticulture and quality wine crafting. Enjoy wines in the spirit in which they are made.
7889 E. Harney Lane - 209-410-VINO
Tasting - Friday-Sunday Noon-5pm
- A new way to buy wines…simply…by flavor and body. The store design is user-friendly, with great wine values and a store atmosphere that is information-based, comfortable and fun. Our exclusive wine wall begins with the lightest and fruitiest of our white wines, with the selections becoming fuller and drier as they change in color from white to rose to red. Vino 100 offers wines for everyone!
- Owned and Operated by Craig & Sheri Watts 12470 LOCKE ROAD, BLDG. 200 UNIT R LOCKEFORD, CALIFORNIA 95237
12470 Locke Road, Building 200, Lockeford - 209-329-1569
Tasting - Saturday-Sunday Noon-5pm
- In 1991 local growers voted to fund the Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission. With its $1,000,000 annual budget the Commission conducts programs in marketing, grower education and viticultural research. The Commission represents almost 800 winegrowers farming nearly 80,000 acres of winegrapes, and has successfully moved the Lodi region well into the 21st Century.
|Woodbridge WinesCome visit us at the Woodbridge Winery and experience our small winery traditions first hand. In addition to our Classic and Select Vineyard Series wines that you can find in your local stores, you can taste some of our limited quantity wines sold only at our winery, such as our Barbera, Muscat and Portacinco, a port style wine made from traditional Portuguese varieties.
209-365-8139Tasting - Daily -
Wright Realtors, Stockton Ca • Phone: 209-951-7521 • Return to