Disclaimer! Informational page only, I do not sell, lease or manage Commercial Real Estate.
A stroll through Stone Creek Village will take you away from the hustle and bustle of daily routines. This open-air village allows you
to park close to your favorite stores, shop along the stone pathways and refreshing water fountains, meet friends for lunch or simply escape and
Click a thumbnail for larger image After an image loads,
Select Auto play or use arrow keys to scroll next and previous
Stone Creek Village
Ann Taylor Loft
- 5757 Pacific Avenue - Originally Ann Taylor LOFT, was established in 1996 as an extension of the original Ann Taylor brand,
offers more relaxed fashions for work and home, in the "upper moderate" priced category. The selection provided at Loft initially was a more casual
replica to that of the regular Ann Taylor, however has developed into its own brand, and now carries a unique style to cater to a new and younger crowd
- 955-2253 - 5757 Pacific Ave A130 - An awesome little bakery/baking supply store. They have TONS of different things you can
use for baking. Display stands, sprinkles, cupcake liners, cake/cupcake decorations, every supply you would ever need. They also sell cupcakes for
around $3 each. They bake them fresh every day and also have different flavors each day too! Somewhat little pricy, but they do carry a lot of things
you wouldn't normally find
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
373-4660 5733 Pacific Avenue - In 1978 two guys with a great recipe for deep dish pizza opened the first BJ’s in
Santa Ana, California. The pizza was an immediate hit and, as years went by, new BJ’s restaurants were opened in beach cities along Southern California’s
coastline. In 1996, with seven restaurants in operation from San Diego to Los Angeles, the first BJ’s brewery began production in their new restaurant
in Brea, California. The introduction of fine handcrafted beer was welcomed by guests and the newly renamed BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery concept was
launched. New menu items and new beers have been added through the years as the BJ’s brand has expanded across the U.S. - BJ's Restaurant
Boudin SF Bakery - 952-2000 - 5615 Pacific Avenue - In 1849, the Boudin family struck culinary gold. Wild yeasts in the San Francisco air had
imparted a unique tang to their traditional French bread, giving rise to “San Francisco sourdough French bread.” Today, the Boudin family's initial
recipe lives on in the hands and hearts of our expert bakers, with a portion of the original mother dough still starting each and every sourdough
loaf they make.
- 5757 Pacific Ave - Look sexy & fit in the fabulous Cacique intimate apparel collection. Uplifting plus size bras, lacy
panties & lingerie sizes 36C-48DDD plus size sale intimates, bras, sale panties, sale active wear, discounted plus size intimates, sale clothing,
strapless bras, bras, full figure bras
- 954-0869 - 5759 Pacific Avenue #145 - A women's apparel and accessories retailer based in Sandpoint, Idaho, United
States. The company was founded in 1984 by Dennis and Ann Pence. Coldwater Creek sells its products in stores, through catalogs and online. The online
outlet carries apparel that was featured during previous seasons. The company had 304 stores in operation at the end of the 2007 fiscal year.
- 472-9067 - 5757 Pacific Avenue A120 - The newest addition to The Gymboree Corporation’s family of brands, Crazy 8 offers fashionable
outfits at a great value for girls and boys sizes 0 to 14. The first Crazy 8 store opened in August 2007, and The Gymboree Corporation currently
operates more than 220 Crazy 8 stores in the U.S. There is also an online store at www.crazy8.com. The Gymboree Corporation. The Gymboree Corporation is
a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality apparel and accessories for children under the Gymboree®, Gymboree® Outlet, Janie and Jack®
shops, and Crazy 8® brands, as well as play programs for children under the Gymboree Play & Music® brand.
- 5756 Pacific Avenue - A premier Aveda Hair Salon. They offer full Aveda hair salon services such as hair cuts, color and highlights.
Gift certificates available in-store, by phone and online. Beauty is as Beauty Does
DeVega Brothers Italian Restaurant
- 323-4339 - 5757 Pacific Avenue - Owner and lead chef Alberto Vega hit the right combination of old world
Italian charm and serving up mounds of pasta, just like mamma used to make. Straddling the fence between fine dining and casual cuisine, a vibrant mural
of a quaint Italian countryside covers one wall while the restaurant's while table linens add an elegant touch. Originally from Mexico, Vega trained as
an apprentice chef at Angelina's in Stockton, where he learned everything he knows about cooking and running a restaurant. when he got a job as a cook
at Angelina's, and it is there that he learned to create and prepare his own Italian dishes. - DeVega Brothers Italian Restaurant Website
- 5759 Pacific Avenue # 130 - The company was first established in 1920 in Seattle by Pacific Northwest outdoorsman, Eddie
Bauer (1899 – 1986). In 1940 Bauer patented the first quilted down jacket. He went on to patent numerous other designs, and his was the first
independent company that the United States Army hired and allowed to use a logo on the Army-issued uniform. Bauer retired and sold the company in 1968.
General Mills bought Eddie Bauer in 1971, and Spiegel bought it from General Mills in 1988. In 2003, Spiegel, Inc., entered bankruptcy. The Spiegel
catalog and all other assets were sold, except for Eddie Bauer. In May 2005, Spiegel, Inc., emerged from bankruptcy under the name "Eddie Bauer
Holdings" and is owned primarily by Golden Gate Capital.
Five Guys Burger & Fries
- 473-9922 - 5633 Pacific Avenue - A fast casual restaurant chain focused on hamburgers, hot dogs, and French fries.
Originating in Arlington, Virginia, the company's headquarters are now in Lorton, Virginia. The Five Guys' menu is centered on hamburgers, offered with
American cheese, bacon, and also includes kosher style hot dogs, grilled cheese and vegetable sandwiches. Five Guys uses buns that are sweeter and
"eggier" than normal buns. There is only one menu side item: Fresh-cut French fries, available in "Five Guys style" (unspiced beyond salt) or "Cajun
style". Five Guys Burger & Fries Website
- 463-0200 - 5759 Pacific Avenue B120 - Foot Solutions utilizes advanced computerized scanning technologies to determine the
optimum solution for people experiencing common foot problems. Bunions, hammertoes, fallen arches or just tired aching feet, our staff of skilled
fitting professionals provide solutions with a broad range of footwear and the most innovative arch supports and custom orthotics on the market today.
They devote 30-45 minutes on average with each client and they have a high rate of success in minimizing and/or totally alleviating foot and foot-related
pain and discomfort.
- 954-9753 - 5757 Pacific Ave Ste 125 - In 1986, the company opened a chain of clothing stores named Gymboree. Gymboree stores offer
coordinating children\'s clothing. The sizes range from birth to age twelve. Gymboree, in its current incarnation (it has reorganized several times) is
incorporated under the Gym-Mark, Inc nameplate. It currently operates 630 Gymboree Retail, 150 Gymboree Outlet, 120 Janie & Jack, and 200 Crazy 8
stores in the United States. Crazy 8 was started in August, 2007. It features cheaper clothing and is Gymboree's direct competitor for The Children's
Place and Old Navy.
Hands-On Educational Supply
- 473-3700 - 5757 Pacific Ave - Hands-On Educational Supply Store has been meeting the needs of educators,
parents, and children in the Central Valley since 1989. Debbie Robillard, a local speech and language specialist, opened Hands-On with the goal of
providing quality educational products for both school and home. They carry a wide range of math, language arts, science, and social studies supplies as
well as room decorations, home schooling supplies, and a unique selection of educational toys and games
- 952-6688 - 1025 W. Robinhood - HomeTown operates 168 locations throughout the United
States, variably known as "Old Country Buffet" or "Country Buffet," in addition to the flagship name. HomeTown Buffet locations have a mascot named,
"H.T. Bee" (or "O.C. Bee" at Old Country Buffet). Usually, for in-restaurant appearances, the location manager or another employee wears the costume and
greets guests and children. The company has 357 restaurants in 35 states, under the brands Old Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Ryan's, Fire Mountain
and Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse - Hometown Buffet Website / Location of the Former prime Rib Inn
- 474-1684 - 5759 Pacific Avenue - Golden Gate Capital Partners is a private equity firm based in San Francisco, California. The firm
made a larger investment buying a majority stake in the Romano's Macaroni Grill restaurant chain for $131M in 2008. In June 2009, the company announced
the purchase of the J. Jill brand business from Talbots. In April 2011, the Bahrain-based private equity firm Arcapita bought Jill Acquisitions from
Jos. A. Bank
- 475-9267 - 5757 Pacific Avenue, Suite 115 - The company, established in 1905, now sells its products through over 500 stores in
42 states and the District of Columbia by 1981, JoS. A. Bank had 11 retail stores and a growing catalog business. That year, the company was purchased
by the Quaker Oats Company and became part of their Specialty Retailing group along with Eyelab and Brookstone. That relationship proved mutually
beneficial, and by 1985, there were 25 stores. In 1986, Quaker decided to concentrate its efforts on its core businesses and JoS. A. Bank once again
became a privately-owned corporation. In 1992, their expansion included a franchise concept.
- 5757 Pacific Ave Ste A125 - Lane Bryant is a United States retail women's clothing store chain focusing on plus-size clothing. It
began in the early 1900s with the innovative maternity designs created by Lena Himmelstein Bryant Malsin
Massage Envy Spa
- 478-3689 - 5757 Pacific Ave. Store # A155 - Massage Envy believes everybody deserves a great customized massage or facial, so
they've made relaxation convenient and affordable.
5607 Pacific Avenue Stockton, CA 95207 (209) 952-1150 - The Mimi's Cafe restaurant chain is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bob Evans Farms,
Inc., with 144 locations throughout the US. They feature casual dining with a French and New Orleans' flair. Guests dine in one of several themed rooms,
such as the Garden, Café, Bistro, Winery or Patio. Arthur J. Simms (who headed the commissary at MGM Studios in the 1950s), his son Thomas Simms, Brian
Taylor, and Paul Kurz opened the first Mimi's Cafe in December 1978 in Anaheim, California. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. purchased the Mimi's Cafe restaurant
chain (operating under SWH Corporation) in July 2004 for USD$182 million. - Mimis Cafe Website
- 473-8888 - 5765 Pacific Avenue, Suite 120 - Nubi Yogurt offers delicious, probiotic frozen yogurt in a fun self-serve environment
with a huge selection of fresh fruit toppings as well as nut, candy, cereal, syrup, cookie and cake toppings - a healthier alternative to ice cream.
Most of the yogurt is non-fat and low calorie, including the popular tart yogurt flavors, so customers can indulge in a guilt-free dessert and take
advantage of all the health benefits of yogurt
- 478-6510 - 5759 Pacific Ave - Peck's Jewelers was founded in 1945 by Peck Fields. And has since been carried by Ron Fields and
continues with Jeff Fields. Peck's has recently relocated from their previous location in the Sherwood Mall where the store operated for 31 years to
Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- 474-7297 - 5779 Pacific Ave Ste 115 - A San Francisco Bay Area based specialty coffee roaster and retailer. Founded
in 1966 by Alfred Peet in Berkeley, California as Peet's Coffee, Tea & Spices, Peet's is known for its early introduction of darker roasted arabica
coffee, such as french roast and grades appropriate for espresso drinks, to Bay Area and US coffee retailing, both the freshly roasted beans and brewed
- 951-4329 - 5757 Pacific Avenue - Privately owned and operated by Stephanie Dondero and Shaunna Brandt, Regalo Bello is a retail
store offering stylish and eclectic home decor, accessories and gifts to consumers wanting to create a personalized home environment.
- 957-9479 - 5757 Pacific Avenue, Suite A105 - Recreational Equipment Inc. Recreational Equipment Inc., commonly known as REI, is a privately
held American retail corporation organized as a consumers' cooperative, selling outdoor recreation gear, sporting goods, and clothes via some 110
retail stores in about 30 states, catalogs, and the Internet.
Roger Dunn Golf
- 472-0280 - 5759 Pacific Avenue Suite B-130 - At Roger Dunn Golf Shops they not only carry the best brands in the game, but
they back them with their top notch customer service! It's what sets them apart from the national big box retail stores - they have golf departments
while golf is all they do. Helping their customers to improve their game is their sole focus.
Rubio’s Fresh Mexican Grill
- 957-5606 - 5779 Pacific Avenue #105 - Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, formerly known as Rubio's Baja Grill, also
simply known as Rubio's, is a fast casual "Fresh Mex" or "New Mex" restaurant chain specializing in Mexican food, with an emphasis on fish tacos. As of
2007, Rubio's operates, licenses or franchises more than 170 restaurants in California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Nevada. Rubio's was voted "Best
of the Best (Cheap Eats)" in the June 2008 issue of San Diego Magazine. Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill Website
- 477-6000 - 5759 Pacific Avenue #110
- 951-3497 - 5759 Pacific Ave #135 - The company’s core business encompasses its signature Talbots (Misses) line, as well as Talbots
Petites, Talbots Woman, and Woman’s Petites. The company also offers fashion accessories and shoes. Additionally, Talbots operates upscale outlet and
clearance stores, introduced in 2009, offering Talbots merchandise at reduced prices. In 2011, Talbots plans to open 25 additional upscale outlet
locations bringing the store count to over 50.
Juice It Up
- 5779 Pacific Ave
- Pacific & Robinhood - Right photo Courtesy of Floyd Perry Jr.
- 5756 Pacific Avenue - Robinhood Plaza is a 93,000 square feet of retail Community Center. Located at the hub of Stockton’s
retail district at the intersection of Pacific Avenue and Robinhood Drive.
AT&T - 5756 Pacific Avenue #94 - The largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States, and
is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue,
as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US (behind Walmart, General Electric, and Bank of America). It is the 3rd largest company in Texas by
total revenue (behind ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips) and the largest non-oil company in Texas.
- 5756 Pacific Ave
- In 2005, Casual Male changed the name of its stores from Casual Male Big &
Tall to Casual Male XL. National brands carried by the chain include Cubavera, Nautica Jeans, Geoffrey Beene, Calvin Klein, and Reebok. Its in-house
brands include Harbor Bay, Oak Hill, Synrgy, True Nation, and CM Gold Series, respectively. In addition, the Rochester stores carry such brands as
Burberry, Ermenegildio Zegna, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Bahama, and their in-house brands Rochester 1906 and Castagne
Former Chase Bank
- 5756 Pacific Avenue #90 - JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., doing business as Chase, is a national bank that constitutes the consumer and
commercial banking subsidiary of financial services firm JPMorgan Chase. The bank was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan &
Co. in 2000. Chase Manhattan Bank was formed by the merger of the Chase National Bank and the Bank of the Manhattan Company in 1955. The bank is
headquartered in Chicago, since its merger with Bank One Corporation in 2004. In 2008, the bank acquired the deposits and most assets of Washington
Mutual. Chase offers more than 5,100 branches and 16,100 ATMs nationwide. JP Morgan Chase, through its Chase subsidiary, is one of the Big Four banks of
the United States.
Carter's Children's Clothes
- 5756 Pacific Avenue - Carter’s, Inc. (CRI) is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. They
are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under 2 of the most recognized and enduring brands in
the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. Their heritage of quality, innovation, and value has earned them the trust of generations of families
Creamery, The -
5756 Pacific Avenue, Stockton Ca, 95207 - American. Family - Something of a latter-day diner, The Creamery sports
light-toned wooden booths and stained glass panels. It also attracts healthy crowds of patrons for lunch. The menu, certain to please most tastes, is
filled with deli sandwiches, burgers, salads, pastas, and full meals, including NY strip steak, garlic chicken, and liver-and-onions. Portions are
substantial, and all dishes come with one or several sides. Holding true to its name, The Creamery also offers plenty of sundaes, floats, and ice cream
desserts. Ideal for a family outing or to satisfy lunchtime longings -
The Creamery Website
Crossroads Trading Company
- 5756 Pacific Avenue #26 - Crossroads is a new and recycled fashion retailer that has been serving its fashionable
and environmentally conscious customers since 1991. They are headquartered in Berkeley, California, and their first store opened in San Francisco on
Fillmore Street. Today they have 28 retail locations that span the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York.
- 5756 Pacific Avenue - A men's dress apparel retailer in the United States. The company is based in the Westchase area of
Houston, Texas. The company was founded by George Zimmer in 1973. The company operates under the names Men's Wearhouse, K&G Superstores (an off-price
retail chain featuring discontinued items), Moores Clothing for Men (a Canadian chain of men's clothing stores), Twin Hill Corporate apparel and MW
Cleaners in the Houston Area. In 1997, it purchased, then liquidated, the bankrupt Kuppenheimer chain.
- 5756 Pacific Avenue #60 - The first Ross Department Store was opened in San Bruno, California, in 1950 by Morris "Morrie" Ross. The next
store was established in Pacifica, California, in the late 1950s. In 1982 a group of investors, including Mervin Morris, founder of the Mervyns chain of
department stores, purchased the six Ross Department Stores, changed the format to off-price retail units, and within three years rapidly expanded the
chain to 107 stores As of February 2012, the company operated 1,037 Ross stores in 29 U.S. states and Guam.
Pho Saigon Bay Vietnamese Restaurant
- 5756 Pacific Ave, Ste 14
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
- 5756 Pacific Ave Ste 12 - Introduced in 2008 to the United States consumers, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt expanded to
many other countries, including Brazil and Malaysia in 2009, United Arab Emirates in 2010, and the United Kingdom in 2011
XFINITY by Comcast - 5756 Pacific Ave, Suite #5, next to The Creamery Restaurant
Sherwood Plaza Annex
SW and NW cormer of Pacific and Robinhood
944 Robinhood - Music Go Round / Former Cargos / Former David Levenson Women's Clothes
948 Robinhood- America's Tire / Former Goodyear Service Store - 5545 Pacific Avenue Address
956 Robinhood- Insurance City / Former Artesian Health Foods
960 Robinhood - Rasmey Donuts / Former Grecian Health Spa
970 Robinhood - Shiny Hair & Nails -
980 Robinhood - Check N Go
1000 Robinhood - Mountain Mikes Pizza / former Shakey's Pizza Parlor\
1002 Robinhood - Orthodontics / Former Joanne French Fashions
1025 - Robinhood - Prime Rib Inn (demolished) Today a Hometown Buffet
1048 Robinhood Drive - Calaveras Station Post Office
Suggested Books Related to Stockton
Links to third party sites